TC Boogie Bus' Cancellation Policy
There is a non refundable deposit that is required at the time of reservation. By giving your deposit you are entering into a contract and agree to the terms outlined above.
- If you cancel the reservation more than seven (7) days before the Event, you are liable for half (1/2) of the total amount under the Contract.
- If you cancel the reservation seven (7) days or less before the date of the Event you will be charged the entire amount of the Contract.
- To cancel a reservation the cancellation must be in writing and received by TC Boogie Bus before the deadlines specified in the preceding paragraphs.
- All outstanding balances will be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or the highest amount as allowed by law, and will be added to accounts not paid when due.
- All accounts not paid within thirty (30) days of the Event may be declared in default, with or without notice to you, and TC Boogie Bus may take whatever steps necessary to collect on the account. Upon default you agree to pay a twenty five percent (25%) collection surcharge calculated on all amounts then due when the default is declared.